Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Anytable may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase Anytable’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. Anytable may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Household Income
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Anytable collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Anytable may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Anytable and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Anytable does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Anytable may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. Anytable may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Anytable, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Anytable may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Anytable or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Anytable; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Anytable, or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information. To opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, please contact us at: https://www.anytable.com/contact-us.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Anytable does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application.
Disconnecting your Anytable Account from Third-Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Anytable account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR ANYTABLE ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time by logging into your Anytable account at https://manager.anytable.com/ and disconnecting from the desired third party account.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third-Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of Anytable by contacting us here:
- Web page: https://www.anytable.com/contact-us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
From time to time, Anytable may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Anytable, you may opt out of such communications by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email communication or by emailing us directly at email@example.com.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Anytable welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Anytable has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Anytable at:
Effective as of February 14, 2022